Thursday 23 June 2016

Guard Your Heart...

This blog post is a very short one. I had a revelation today and I would like to share this with you. Lately I allowed situations to affect me or I would dwell on what people would say about me. It would literally take my inner peace. Today I asked myself if God would want me to feel this way. Would He want me to be worried, stressed, angry or let people’s words affect me? Of course not! God wants us to have peace. He tells us how important it is for us to protect our inner peace/our secret place. Proverbs 4:23 says: “Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life.” This verse made me realise that I need to stop dwelling on things and stop allowing situations to affect me. So I can have inner peace. I hope this short message has blessed you.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Roses Are Merry. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig