Sunday 5 June 2016

Favourite nude lipsticks for Women of Colour


It’s been a while since I have posted something. I have been very busy lately. I have recently changed jobs. But I am back now!

So this blog post will be beauty related. I have been struggling to find nude lipsticks that suit my skin tone. I thought I share my current nude lipsticks that I have been wearing lately. I have used Mac’s Chestnut lip liner for all the lipsticks. I think it’s very important to use a brown lip liner when applying a nude lipstick when you are a woman of colour, as it defines the lips.  

Velvet Teddy 'Matte finish' (Mac) -  Nude Lipgloss (Catrice Cosmetics)

Verve 'Satin finish' - Mac


Cannes - Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream



SHARE:

1 comment

© Roses Are Merry. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig